"I don’t really like your tattoo"
Oh damn because I got it specifically with you in mind shucks
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
You know that one song in an album you always skip over and then when you decide to listen to it ur like well holy fuck me
It would be really cool if girls had a more fearless attitude because girls are encouraged to be timid and polite and they’re scared to negotiate… And the media is making women feel shit about themselves so they can sell products. It’s the way the world is structured.